Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Next Time I Walk Into My House I Will Be A MARATHONER!

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.  Psalm 91:11


Leaving bright and early in the morning for California, with a fun stop along the way in Las Vegas (nothing like a little hot weather and pool therapy to stay loose!). I couldn't be happier with the weather forecast in San Diego on race day:


Today was a light 3 mile run, with a quick 2 miler in the morning before we leave (which equates to 4 AM). I feel good, I think taper has been a positive thing. A few twinges/aches here and there, but nothing alarming. At this point I am more worried about race day logistics of finding/getting to the starting line, and finding my family at the finish line! And, of course, just GETTING to the finish line is a pretty big priority.


Time to finish packing, I can hardly believe it!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know you rocked it ... RECAP, RECAP, RECAP!!

    ReplyDelete